- Measuring key performance indicators (KPI) is essential for any business as it helps to set clear expectations of the management and also directs the focus of every employee to maximize human capital competency to achieve the management’s expectations.
- CONCEPT OF KEY RESULTS AREAS (KRA)
- CASCADING DOWN THE KPIs TO YOUR NEXT LEVEL
- LINKING OF KPIs ACHIEVEMENT TO PAR FORM
- SETTING OPERATION KPIs
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- PERFORMANCE APPARAISAL (PA)
- LINKING OF PAR SCORE TO BONUS/SALARY INCREMENT CALCULATION
- Manager & Executive
DATE & VENUE
- 25-26 July | VENUE: Tamu Hotel & Suites, KL
- AZAHAR MAMAT
- He started his career as an Enforcement Officer in Penang Branch. His exposureto performance and strategic management started in 1998 as he was promoted to Assistant Manager in Corporate Planning Department in EPF HQ, Kuala Lumpur. He then being promoted to a Deputy Manager and acting Head of Performance Management Section, Strategic Planning Department. His responsibilities among others, was assisting management in formulating and implementing the Strategic Planning of the organization focusing on the operationalization of vision, mission and directly involved in implementing organizational performance management using Balanced Scorecard and aligning organization’s strategy with individual objectives. Being trained by Balanced Scorecard Collabrative, Australia (Company under Kaplan & Norton) as he was directly involved as the project coordinator for the development, implementation and automation of the Corporate Scorecard of EPF in 2003. He has been certified by Balanced Scorecard Institute (BSI), USA as a Professional Balanced Scorecard Practitioner in 2006 using their methodology Nine Steps to Success the trade mark of BSCI to implementand practise BSC.